Saturday, August 23, 2008

CHOCOLATE IS A VEGETABLE - WHOO HOO

Guess what I learned? Candy Bar 3 Chocolate is really a vegetable and I will prove my point.
1. Chocolate is derived from cocoa beans and a bean is a vegetable.
2. Sugar is derived from either sugar cane or sugar Beets. Both of them are plants hence from the vegetable category.

To go one step further, chocolate candy bars
Candy Bar also contain milk, which is dairy. So candy bars are a health food. Candy Bar 2
Chocolate covered: raisins
Grape 2 , cherries, Cherries orange slices Orange 2 and strawberries Strawberry all count as fruit. So the way I see it you can eat as many as you want. Chocolate
REMEMBER: "STRESSED"
Nervous 2 SPELLED BACKWARD IS "DESSERTS." Cake

BON APPETITE!!!!

1 comment:

Debbie Y. said...

I try to eat all my fruits and vegetables! LOL But not being able to have sugar and caffiene is really making it hard to have anything chocolate.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed